A few news and notes from the beautiful calmness that is central Ohio today.
- Prayers to all my friends/relatives on the east coast—there’s quite a few of them—and I hope you are all staying safe!
- I’m also thinking about the OBX, which is one of the most gorgeous places ever, and I hope everyone there is OK. 😦 I want to come visit you next summer!
- In the world of my body: No news from the sleep study yet. Tac: we’ve changed it so it’s 1 mg in the AM and 0.5 mg in the PM. Rejoice—no blood test for awhile!
- Reading: Outlander, again; Mercy; True Devotion, and other random things. Read The Emperor of All Maladies this week and it is ASTONISHINGLY good. If you have any interest in medicine, the human body, or cancer at all, you need to read it. Also read The Tower, The Zoo and the Tortoise, which was really lovely. A lovely book. So few of those. 🙂 So go read some of those.
- I promise recipes re: tomatoes and pics will be up soon. Later today. Hopefully. There were quite a few last week. 🙂