- As would work for today, Congrats to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!
- Even Google got into the act:
- Last night I saw the national tour of Mary Poppins. Read about it here!
- And more theater—tomorrow Ragtime chorus rehearsals being! I can’t wait!
- It has finally. stopped. raining. “The sun is shining, the tank is clean and we are getting out of—” “The tank is clean!” (I know. Random.)
- Back to Kate’s dress—loved it. Loved, loved, loved it. I want one just like that if I ever get married…especially since the lace sleeves would cover the crazy burn on my right arm. Not that I dislike it, but it looks odd in photos. 🙂
- And how weird must it be for Kate—she now gets called “Her Royal Highness”, “Ma’am”, and has ladies in waiting. Holy cow. What a game-changer, huh?
For more quick takes (probably royal wedding related?), visit Jen!